Sunday 8 July 2012

Going away to Mum's and to spend time with family


I am getting the train to Staines in the morning to go to stay with Mum.
She is almost 90 and had fall last week while gardening she is however on the mend thankfully.
I shall catch up with some friends and see my brother have a flight in a Spitfire,something that has been a lifelong anbition of his.
I love the train journey through the English countryside,train journeys are good for thinking.
 so I shall be away from blogging for a while.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Angela, enjoy the time with your family doing some fun things.;))
    Hope your mom will recover soon.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely trip Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do hope your mum recovers from her fall soon Angela. Enjoy the time with your family and friends.

    Jeanne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls I am back and Mum has healed well. My brither had a marvellous flight in the Grace Spitfire.and was over the moon!

    ReplyDelete